We will be holding open days on the following dates, there is no need to book. We look forward to welcoming you!
Wednesday 1st November 9.30am-10.30am
Thursday 9th November 1.30pm-2.30pm
The following downloads should help us help your child settle in to their new school.
Permissions. There are a lot of these! Prompt returns mean your child can enjoy school life to the full from the start.
Free School Meals
All children in Reception and Years 1 & 2 are entitled to free school lunches. However if you meet the eligibility criteria for free school meals, the school will receive an extra sum of money which is targetted directly at them.
Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400.
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit