- School colours to be green on purple
- All typefaces and logos to be green
- Printed and screen backgrounds to be purple
- School sweater/cardigan to be green logo and school name on purple (see order form overleaf)
- No other changes to be made to main uniform.
- PE kit to change to black shorts with a team colour T-shirt.
- New branded jumpers/cardigans are currently available from Taylor Made.
Any children in receipt of the Pupil Premium Grant can claim back the cost of any uniform.
Any parents who find it difficult to cover the cost of uniform may request a confidential meeting with the Headteacher.
Purple V-neck sweatshirt with green logo or purple sweatcardi with green logo (Branded uniform items are currently available from Taylor Made.)
Plain white polo shirt or polo shirt with school logo
Grey trousers – long in autumn and spring term, short trousers allowed in summer term or Grey pinafore dress or skirt
Grey or white socks, grey tights
Purple gingham socks allowed in the summer term
Black shoes. No flip-flops, sling backs or crocs.
- Black shorts
- Black tracksuit bottoms
- T shirt in the colour of child’s house (Red, Green, Blue or Yellow)
- Barefeet for indoor PE
- Training shoes for outdoor PE.
- Football boots for children in Year 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Purple gingham dresses can be bought from the following suppliers:
- Tesco Online
- Marks & Spencer
Uniform can be ordered through Taylor Made.