- Purple jumper or cardigan with school logo (required)
- White polo shirt (required), with school logo (optional)
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore (required)
- Purple gingham summer dresses (optional during warmer weather)
- Black, grey or white socks or purple or grey tights (required)
- PE kit – black shorts/black jogging bottoms with a team colour T-shirt and grey hoodie with school logo (required)
- Trainers for PE (required)
- Black school shoes (required)
- Logo items are currently available from Taylor Made https://www.taylormadeuniforms.co.uk/
Any children in receipt of the Pupil Premium Grant can claim back the cost of any uniform.
Any parents who find it difficult to cover the cost of uniform may request a confidential meeting with the Headteacher.
Our PTA sells second-hand uniform, please contact them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a PTA Facbook page that sells second hand uniform. The PTA also hold regular second-hand uniform sales throughout the year and at key events.